Online RN to BSN
- Moral and Civic Education – 12 credits
- Communication Skills – 6 credits
- Cultural and Social Heritage – 15 credits
- Natural Science and Quantitative Reasoning – 14 credits
- Physical Education or CPR – 1 credit
- Pathophysiologic Basis for Pharmacology – 3 credits
- Nursing Research – 2 credits
- Community Health Nursing – 6 credits
- Nursing Leadership/Management – 9 credits
- Nursing as a Profession – 2 credits
- RN degree from an accredited nursing school
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Current, unencumbered RN license
- Acceptable criminal background check
To be considered for admission, the following items are required:
- Completed Application for Admission
- Official College Transcript
- Mail to:
- Office of Admissions
- Jamestown College
- 6081 College Lane
- Jamestown, ND 58405
- Letter of Recommendation
- You will provide contact information for the individual you wish to complete a Letter of Recommendation when you complete your online application.
- The admissions office will send an email to the named party to complete an online reference form and submit it to Jamestown College.
The student financial aid process is an important, complex and generally necessary element of your college career. The financial aid staff at Jamestown College wishes to simplify the process for you from beginning to end and from year to year.
Sources and Types of Student Financial Aid*
- Need-based grant
- Academic scholarships
- Need-based grants
- Student work program
* Each program has its own eligibility criteria
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
To be eligible for most student financial aid, you must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) every year. You may begin filing your FAFSA any time after January 1 of each year but it is advisable to wait until you have completed your U.S. Federal Income Tax Return. (Please contact our office if you have a question about timing.)
Jamestown College’s Federal School Code is 002990.
- If you and your parent (if dependent) do not have a PIN, you may apply at www.pin.ed.gov.
- Complete your FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov. This is the first step in the application for state and federal grants, workstudy and loans.
- Based upon the results of your FAFSA and enrollment status, you will be awarded the maximum aid for which you are eligible. It is your responsibility to notify the financial aid office if you wish to decline any of the aid.
Federal Student Loans
- You must complete Entrance Counseling for Federal Direct Loans for Jamestown College (even if you have completed the counseling for another school in the past). Please complete Entrance Counseling at www.studentloans.gov
- You must also complete a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note at www.studentloans.gov (even if you have completed a Master Promissory Note at another school in the past).
Please contact the Financial Aid Office if you have any difficulty with any of the processes.
- If you have been awarded a Federal Perkins Loan, you must complete Entrance Counseling at www.mappingyourfuture.org
- You will be notified by the Financial Aid Office when your Perkins Loan Master Promissory Note is ready for you to sign.
Private Education Loans
Should you be in need of additional funding, you can review a historical listing of lenders that our students have utilized over the past five years.
Our office will certify an approved loan from any of these lenders or any other lender of your choice.
Questions and Concerns
Our financial aid department is staffed with experts who are eager to answer your questions and help you through the process. They can be reached at (701) 252-3567 ext. 5556.
The four-year baccalaureate nursing program at Jamestown College maintains accreditation by both the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission, Inc. and is approved by the North Dakota Board of Nursing.
PH 800-669-1656, Ext. 153
6010 College Lane
Jamestown, North Dakota 58405